Alright. I’ve been missing for a little bit of time. I am back. With an important thing to discuss:
who was it that decided we needed to pluck eyebrows?
I want us to change this practice of eyebrow grooming for the following reasons:
- I don’t feel like it anymore.
- It’s cold where I am and I need the precious eyebrow hairs to help stop my face from freezing.
- It hurts to pluck eyebrows, wax them, or zap them off.
- I think that I got them all and then I look in my rear view mirror and notice that I still have a unibrow.
- I can be more expressive with the more eyebrows I have theoretically.
- I don’t want my chin hairs to get lonely by not having the eyebrow hairs around to family plan.
what do i even want to do in the future?
The other reason for this post is I’m trying to decide whether or not to do some more blogging. I’ve had a couple people reach out for some opportunities for the blog, but I can’t quite decide if that is what i should do.
Anybody out there have any thoughts- maybe want to be my life coach (for free) in the future and tell me what to do? You over there- what are your thoughts?
how did this whole Trump thing happen, guys?
What happened while we weren’t talking through the blog every so often? Did you guys give up hope? I mean i still love you. I’m just disappointed is all.
I am in another book coming out in March. It’s available for presale now. I wrote a poem. That’s kind of fun, right? The clickable link is below.